Skip Navigation
Home         Contact Us
Detail Detail Detail

This table is used for column layout.

Marriage Intentions & Licenses
How do I file Marriage Intentions?
Marriage Intentions may be filed in any Town Clerk’s office within the Commonwealth, when you are planning to get married in Massachusetts.
  • Bride and Groom must file together in person at Clerk's office
  • There is a 3-Day waiting period from filing date to pick up the license
  • License is valid for 60 days from the file date
  • Filing fee is $30.00
Marriage Intentions Forms must be signed at the Clerks's office.

Town of Millis • 900 Main Street • Millis, MA 02054 • (508) 376-7040
Contact Us Website Disclaimer & Privacy Policy Virtual Towns & Schools Website